Start Saving For College Early And Receive A State Tax Deduction For Doing It

The cost of a college education today is expensive and as the years pass the prices continue to increase. If there are young children in your life, a great way to start saving for college is by opening a 529 Plan. If you open your 529 Plan in New York State not only will the money you contribute be tax deferred but you can also receive a state tax deduction on your New York State income tax return. Call us and we can help you get started saving for college while also receiving your state tax deduction.